We offer our doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers professional career development advice. The aim is to take this area into account right from the beginning, to support them as they consider their options and develop skills, and to enable them to have a clear idea of their career goals and the next steps to be taken. The advisory service ranges from specialized counseling to coaching.
Typical questions would be:
- What can I do for my career while studying for my doctorate?
- How can I find out which career I wish to pursue?
- I’m interested in starting a business: where can I get support?
- How do I plan the postdoc phase?
- I’m expecting a child: how do I reconcile that with my research?
M&B doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers wishing to make an appointment should contact Anne Löchte.