For doctoral candidates, the Berlin School of Mind and Brain offers:
- A three-year structured program with ample opportunities in research, education and training in one of Europe’s largest mind and brain research communities,
- A series of tailor-made courses (teaching weeks) on subjects relevant for interdisciplinary mind and brain research
- Assignment of at least two professorial thesis advisors – usually one from the brain sciences, one from the mind sciences, in order to ensure the interdisciplinary impact and support for your work,
- Regular meetings with leading international researchers through the School’s own scientific meetings and international lecture series,
- Generous travel grants to attend national and international conferences,
- Journal and methods clubs
- Academic retreats in Germany and with partner institutions abroad,
- Access to specialized scientific soft- and hard-skill courses,
- Career development opportunities
- Mentoring program, coaching, and counseling,
- Partnerships with several international universities that are maintained for research and training exchange, joint conferences, and lab rotations.
... all of which lead to successful Alumni careers!
How to apply
For further information, please read the following pages carefully!
Dr. Inken Dose, mb-admission-please remove this email@example.com