We are the first-prize winner of the “Einstein Doctoral Programme 2017–2019” competition for the best doctoral programs at Berlin universities!
The Berlin School of Mind and Brain offers ...
- A three-year structured doctoral program “Mind and Brain” in English with a near-zero drop-out rate.
- Ample opportunities in research, education and training in one of Europe’s largest mind and brain research communities,
- A series of tailor-made courses (“teaching weeks”) on subjects relevant for interdisciplinary mind and brain research,
- Access to specialized scientific soft- and hard-skill courses,
- Assignment of at least two professorial thesis advisors – usually one from the brain sciences, one from the mind sciences, in order to ensure the interdisciplinary impact and support for your work,
- Regular meetings with leading international researchers at scientific meetings and international lecture series in Berlin,
- Research collaboration with master’s students of the two-track program “Mind and Brain” as well as with postdoctoral researchers,
- Travel support to attend national and international conferences,
- Journal and methods clubs,
- Academic retreats,
- Mentoring programs and coaching,
- Established partnerships with universities nationally and internationally set up for research and training exchange, joint conferences and workshops, and lab rotations.
How to apply
For further information, please read the following pages carefully!
(Ms) Zarifa Mohamad, admission officer
mb-admission-please remove this firstname.lastname@example.org