How to apply - and what to read first!
For detailed information, please read the pages in this section carefully!
Queries about Admission
(Ms) Zarifa Mohamad, admission officer
mb-admission-please remove this email@example.com
The Berlin School of Mind and Brain offers ...
- A three-year structured doctoral program “Mind and Brain” in English with a near-zero drop-out rate
- Ample opportunities in research, education and training in one of Europe’s largest mind and brain research communities
- A series of tailor-made courses (“teaching weeks”) on subjects relevant for interdisciplinary mind and brain research
- Access to specialized scientific soft- and hard-skill courses
- Assignment of at least two professorial thesis advisors – usually one from the brain sciences, one from the mind sciences, in order to ensure the interdisciplinary impact and support for your work
- Regular meetings with leading international researchers at scientific meetings and international lecture series in Berlin
- Research collaboration with master’s students of the two-track program “Mind and Brain” and with postdoctoral researchers
- Travel support to attend national and international conferences
- Journal and methods clubs
- Academic retreats
- Mentoring programs and coaching
What we do not offer:
- Training for psychotherapy - you will not be able to practice as a psychotherapist after completing our program!
This page last updated on: 12 August 2019