Participation Summer School
Applications will be accepted from postdoctoral researchers and doctoral candidates working with a focus on the summer school’s topic. Applications from advanced master’s students are welcome. Preferred disciplines are the neurosciences and cognitive sciences, psychology and philosophy.
30 June 2013
Participants are expected to apply with their own research proposal that will be presented and discussed during the KOSMOS summer university.
To apply, please submit:
(1) A letter of motivation: Please include your name, affiliation, position, the title of your proposal, and why you would like to participate in the KOSMOS summer university. Max. 3,000 characters, including spaces; Times New Roman; 12 point, 1.5 spaced.
(2) A proposal: Outline of your research project. Max. 3,000 characters, including spaces; Times New Roman; 12 point, 1.5 spaced.
(3) Academic CV: This should include a list of publications (if available), personal data (e.g., your contact details), your affiliation(s), position.
(4) Additionally, we ask you to fill in the KOSMOS form and name two summer school lecturers with whom you would prefer to discuss your proposal.
Please send your application by e-mail, including:
- Letter of motivation (one PDF file: LastName_FirstName_cover)
- Research proposal (one PDF file: LastName_FirstName_proposal)
- Academic CV (one PDF file: LastName_FirstName_CV)
- KOSMOS form (download doc) (send as one pdf file: LastName_FirstName_form)
Extended deadline: 30 June 2013
All four documents should be sent to kosmos.mb-please remove this email@example.com
Notification of acceptance (deadline extended)
30 July 2013
The conference fee is 200 €. Accommodation and subsistence expenses in Berlin will not be covered.
Berlin School of Mind and Brain
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
kosmos.mb-please remove this firstname.lastname@example.org